The Resource Coordinator, Creative is responsible for supporting the Resource Manager, Creative in successful scale of our business and maintaining optimal resource utilization. They will maintain all resourcing and project management tools for clear and concise communication within the Branded Creative team and the rest of BuzzFeed.
- Assist Resource Manager wherever needed to ensure the success of all creative programs
- Maintain resource management systems to ensure on-going visibility into resource utilization and availability
- Understand capabilities and interests of all internal resources
- Facilitate communication between team leads, project managers and resources to ensure projects are assigned or transitioned effectively
- Maintain daily resourcing communication for Creative team
- Assist with the development and presentation of onboarding materials for new hires in the Creative department
- Coverage for Resource Manager when out of office
- Strong interpersonal communication, written and presentation skills required
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- 2 years experience as a coordinator or similar role in an agency or advertising environment
- Experience with native, online, and/or mobile advertising
- Knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production processes a plus but not required
- Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
- Experience with using Excel, Mavenlink and/or other resource/project management tools
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 6B monthly video views.