Overview: Reporting to the Sr. Resource Manager, this position is responsible for supporting the successful scale of our business by maintaining optimal resource utilization. They will work closely with the Project Management team and Creative Leads to set projects up for success by managing, fulfilling and reporting day-to-day staffing requests and/or changes, taking into consideration project planning and resource bandwidth.
• Collaborate with project managers/coordinators and operations manager to understand the staffing needs on all active projects, as well as the pipeline of potential upcoming projects
• Understand capabilities and interests of all internal resources
• Assign resources to both pitch and production projects promptly, while taking bandwidth, capabilities and interests into consideration
• Facilitate communication between team leads, project managers and resources to ensure projects are assigned or transitioned effectively
• Solicit feedback on the resourcing process and make adjustments as needed
• Maintain and provide on-going visibility into resource utilization and availability
• Empower team leads and management with the necessary information to adjust staffing plans and inform long-term hiring recommendations
• Communicate freelance and/or outsourced personnel needs to BuzzFeed’s in-house physical production team
• Serve as liaison between Branded Video team and recruiting leads regarding hiring initiatives
• Provide weekly staffing progress updates to team leads and management
• Assist with the development and presentation of onboarding materials for new hires in the Branded Video department
• Experience as a resource manager or project manager with heavy involvement in resourcing in an agency or production environment
• Knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production resource requirements
• Knowledge and passion for social and viral advertising.
• Strong communication, written and presentation skills required
• Superior organization and multitasking skills
• Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
• Strong reporting experience using Excel and other project management tools
This job has been filled or removed by BuzzFeed.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Resource Manager job post.✕