At HelloFresh we love food, and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry.
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for an FSQA Manager who will take a hands-on approach and deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of ingredient quality.
What you’ll do
- Have overall accountability for the implementation of HelloFresh food safety and quality assurance requirements across HelloFresh Italy Distribution Centre’s
- Where required develop and implement local food safety and quality assurance requirements ensuring compliance with local legislative requirements
- Partner with the procurement team on strategic projects, ensuring suppliers selected have the right food safety, quality and cultural requirements - reducing supply base risk
- Develop the rollout plan for the implementation of the HelloFresh GFSI certification programme. Once approved, lead and implement this strategy across all regions in a phased and systematic approach.
- Support in the continued development and management of industry leading Coronavirus controls linking to our operations - protecting our employees and ensuring compliance and operational continuity.
- Create and deploy food safety procedures and training programs on core risks across the system ensuring compliance with HelloFresh and local legislative requirements.
- Drive food safety culture, developing engagement and understanding of the topic.
- Support in the rollout of consistent intake food safety and quality checks
- Understand and partner with relevant stakeholders on systems development to further elevate our quality management and traceability systems
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and coordinate sharing of information and best practice across geographies
- Build effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring all quality data for trends, themes, identifying opportunities for improvement and developing solutions within the DC and customer delivery segment of the supply chain.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to deliver on key performance metrics
- Evaluate key risks and establish proactive methodologies for mitigation.
- Role-model our HelloFresh values and the Food Safety & QA vision.
- Create a working environment that is both challenging and enjoyable
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in a similar role within Food Manufacturing/ Assembly/ Distribution/ Retail (minimum 2+ years’ experience)
- Internal and External Audit experience, ideally implementing a GFSI certificate
- Strong knowledge on Italian regulation for Food Safety/Quality
- Knowledge of government regulations
- In depth knowledge of food safety systems, HACCP and COSHH
- CIEH Level 4 award in Food safety or relevant qualification
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change, challenge and working in an autonomous way
- Excellent English and Italian language skills required
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, free drinks and snacks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.