GRANA is a 2-year-old fashion e-commerce start-up based and operated from Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes at the lowest possible price. And have as much fun as we possibly can while doing it.
Now (not to brag but), we are growing quite fast. And we need good and talented people to join us. Now.
That’s why we have this role. We are looking for an amazing Part-Time Retail Assistant to work in one of our Hong Kong Fitting Rooms.
We’ll be selling what we do best: basics made from the best fabrics from around the world. Peruvian Pima cotton t-shirts, Japanese denim jeans, Chinese silk tops, Mongolian cashmere sweaters, Irish linen shirts, and more.
What do we need from you?
The Retail Assistant will report to the Fitting Room Manager in running the daily operations of the store.
The role requires a high level of customer interaction, meaning you should love working with customers and bring your amazing selling skills along with you. Most importantly, we want someone who is ready to integrate with a dynamic team tackling the new opportunities and challenges that we encounter daily as we work to change the face of the retail industry.
- Greeting and serving customers as they enter the store
- Guiding customers through their product discovery and purchase journey
- Handling special requests from customers
- Support inventory control
- Assist in event execution
- Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store
SO... WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? YOU MUST BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Fun, Creative, Customer-oriented, Outgoing
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Speaks fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a big plus
- Students are welcomed
- Available to work on weekend
- Have 1+ years within a retail environment, showroom or fashion brand is a bonus (but not a must)
- Immediate availability is preferred
Now it’s on you – want to join our team?
Contact us. We love meeting cool new people and, even more, welcoming them to the Grana team.