We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent curators and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of curators united by their passion for unique products.
We are backed by some incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for independent curation, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants.
We've recently been named the top UK startup in the Startups 100 list and are on the hunt to find exceptional talent who share our vision and can help us achieve our next level of growth.
What you'll do:
(Please do not apply to this role unless you are fluent in French)
- Take ownership of boutique fulfilment performance, achieve a consistent and high quality boutique experience across the entire boutique portfolio focusing on the French market
- Optimise boutique fulfilment processes, and growth opportunities
- Addressing pain points and minimise potential for error
- Provide information to the boutiques about our products/services and other related inquiries
- Ensure that key accounts are satisfied by communicating and managing their needs effectively to internal stakeholders and influencing action.
- Identify churn risks within the boutiques and implement action plans to mitigate
- Resolve boutiques issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails and warm chatty as well as efficient telephone calls
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and report on potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements
- Become an expert in our Product, Platform and Operations
- Working towards targets
- Be the face of Trouva to our clients and partners alike
Who you are:
- Experienced in customer service or account management style roles (minimum of 1-2 years)
- Fluent in French (Writing and Speaking)
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows/Google Suite packages Zendesk experience beneficial;
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- Solutions-oriented, always look for innovative ways to make things work rather than reasons why something won’t work
- Analytical mindset - you should be confident with numbers and using data to inform decisions.
- A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
- Determined to own a boutique problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Sound Excel skills, being able to liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems.
- Hard working and passionate
- Able to work from home successfully but candidates will have to be able to come in to central Lisbon in the future.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus any applicable public holidays
- Quarterly Wellness perks
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with everything you need to get the job done
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.