Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an outstanding city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington.
We’re a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts passionate about making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland, and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this tech-savvy city.
If this sounds outstanding and something you are excited about - we can’t wait to meet you!
A Look Inside the Role...
Wyze is seeking a Retail Sales Account Manager to join our Sales team. The Retail Sales Account Manager will be responsible for supporting and expanding new sales channels.
In 2021 we will be adding a large brick & mortar retail channel to continue to expand our market share and retail footprint. We are building this channel from the ground up – come help us build it! We need someone who can manage competing/changing priorities and is comfortable with ambiguity. This person should have great time management skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage competing/changing priorities, resources, and time demands to produce plans & results that are efficient and aligned with our goals
- Ensure online detail pages for the channel are consistently updated with current content
- Monitor retail channel prices and keep them at MSRP
- Work cross-functionally to launch new products with internal teams
- Partner with the Supply Chain team to ensure inventory is available to support all product launches and promotional campaigns
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop and implement channel-specific campaigns for sales growth and customer acquisition
- Create a retail promotion calendar and measure its effectiveness through ongoing reporting
- Stay current with industry-trends to influence campaign messaging and investments
- Partner with the Product team to understand and launch new products in all appropriate retail channels on time
- Partner with the Customer Service & QA teams to analyze customer feedback and identify potential issues that could lead to a recall. Proactively get ahead of any potential issues with the channel.
- Partner with the Social Media team to understand all creative/relevant product use cases. Use this information to advise future retail channel expansion. Feed this information back to Marketing to understand if there is a way it increases the effectiveness of channel marketing to expand new user acquisition in existing retail channels.
- Develop a deep enough product knowledge to conduct specific retail channel trainings for store associates; some travel required
- Support ad-hoc retail channel projects as needed
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
- A four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- You're excited about what we are doing and want to contribute to making our journey a huge success!
- Experience working with a big box, brick & mortar retailer
- 2+ years related work experience
- Proven track record developing and executing effective sales strategies
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to influence and advise internal partners on sales strategy and direction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in analytics and able to present data clearly to enable informed decisions
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Excel
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- You have experience in technology and/or startups
Ready to be part of #teamwyze then please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile. We also love covers letters that tell us all the amazing things you can do!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!