Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Revenue Enablement Coordinator, you will play a key role in implementing and improving the training & development programs for our client facing teams. These include Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Partnerships.
You will work with both new hires & established reps on our GTM teams to educate on areas such as product knowledge, sales proficiency, industry awareness and process change management. You’ll do so by creating valuable & compelling content and facilitating engaging training interactions. You will be empowered to assess skills gaps, brainstorm training ideas, and implement new methods as you see fit.
As an early member of the team, your work will drive impact & efficiency across all GTM functions and will be key to our success as the GTM team scales in 2021 and beyond. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Deliver revenue enablement initiatives to the GTM team & measure their performance
- Maintain organization of enablement function & ensure day-to-day processes are running smoothly
- Work closely with stakeholders, especially marketing, to ensure messaging is consistent with other corporate communications
- Maintain close relationships with GTM sales, CS, marketing, partnership reps
- Oversee Learning Management System (both content and brand)
- Content creation for enablement training
What We’ll Love About You
- 1+ years of client facing experience, either in Sales or Account Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing
- Strong project management and process development skills
- Demonstrated passion for coaching and teaching coworkers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- High attention to detail and organization skills, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience with LMS, CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com. Administrative or support experience strongly preferred
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Prior ecommerce experience/knowledge desired
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.