Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Our Revenue team needs a powerful engine to help it accelerate. As our Revenue Enablement Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Enablement and be a core member of the Revenue team by leading strategic revenue initiatives that enable and empower our Customer Success and Partner teams to be effective and productive. We're looking for someone with extensive experience working directly with Channel Partners as well as a background in Customer Success. You are an enablement generalist with a passion for developing team members, understand the demands on a reps' time and the best ways for them to learn and absorb new product information, and know how to create and roll out new initiatives from end to end.
- Partner with Customer Success and Business Development Leadership to build and deliver ongoing programs for Revenue teams including onboarding, content organization, ongoing training, coaching, playbook creation, tools training and communication.
- Identify opportunities for revenue process improvement by discovering bottlenecks and process inconsistencies and conduct on-going needs assessments, and roll-out targeted programs in coordination with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development teams.
- Build out and lead overall revenue development program which includes planning, creating, and coordinating training sessions on sales fundamentals, buyer knowledge, and product knowledge; delivered in on-demand, online, and in-person formats.
- Establish key performance indicators to track training program efficacy; work with the Revenue Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Educate Checkr’s Sales team of Partner capabilities, success stories, value proposition and co selling best practices
- Work with internal teams to create and package high-value, field tools (quarterly business reviews, sales guides, training decks, presentations, demos, calculators, competitive battle cards, etc) - connect the dots between Product Marketing and Revenue teams such that teams are always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time.
- Align Revenue and Product Management to develop and implement product readiness training strategy to ensure the teams are prepared to use, sell, and support new product innovations.
- Assist Enablement leadership in Implementing and running QBRs and a range of other Revenue Events such as annual Revenue kickoffs, mid-year events, etc.
- Identify the right third party vendors to fill skill competency gaps as needed
What you bring:
- 4+ years experience.
- Strategic thinker, hands on executioner.
- A working knowledge of channel partners, partner ecosystems, and customer success.
- A passion for adult learning.
- A love for simplifying complex ideas.
- Experience building training materials in multiple media (presentations, videos and written materials)
- Knowledge of LMS platforms and how to curate content in an organized fashion
- A partner enablement expert with proven success as a Partner Enablement leader in a global fast-moving SaaS technology company; Ideal to have experience in Channel sales however career focus has been Enablement.
- Strong delivery focus, strong program mgmt. skills, experienced at managing enablement programs demonstrating highly effective stakeholder mgmt.
- You have the ability to ‘scale’ process improvements and solutions by building upon learnings from your experiences to contribute to the broader Partner ecosystem
- You are comfortable navigating new situations and ambiguity with poise; you enjoy converting new challenges into opportunities and take the initiative in building something great
- You have an entrepreneurial streak that translates to creativity and “outside the box” thinking.
- You have a knack for problem solving and can easily explain complex challenges in simple and concise ways
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $98,000-$115,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.