Orgvue, the leading organizational design and planning software platform, captures the power of data visualization and modeling to build more adaptable, better-performing organizations. HR, finance and business leaders use Orgvue for actionable insight and analysis that helps them make faster workforce decisions in a constantly changing world. Orgvue is used by the world’s largest and best-known enterprises and management consulting firms to confidently build the businesses they want tomorrow, today.
About the role
As a Revenue Marketing and Events Specialist, your primary focus will be on supporting successful B2B go-to-market campaigns with an emphasis on digital marketing and event management, to create impactful lead generation strategies.
In this role, you will play a vital part in translating Orgvue's ambitious objectives into localised campaign plans, executing them to perfection. Leveraging your expertise in B2B tactics, content marketing, social media, webinars, email and events, you will support on a full range of lead generation activities, both digital and offline.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record of delivering successful B2B campaigns supported by quantifiable results. You will be organised, thrive in a fast-growing environment, and capable of adapting to changing needs. Your ability to confidently interact with senior stakeholders, external agencies, and sales teams will be paramount, as you foster collaboration to drive business success.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Revenue Marketing for EMEA and APAC, and the wider marketing team to devise and deliver global and regional campaign plans. This includes overseeing key industry events, both virtual and in-person, to ensure their success.
- Develop engaging email and social content for events and webinars as well as part of wider marketing campaigns.
- Manage external agencies and event organisers, making certain that productive partnerships are formed, and agreed-upon returns are achieved for all activities.
- Work in sync with Marketing Operations to continuously enhance campaign implementation, automation processes, tracking, measurement, and insights.
- Establish a strong alignment and highly productive relationship with Business Development Executives (BDEs) and Account Executives (AEs) to ensure conversion and pipeline creation.
- Manage campaign budgets efficiently to ensure seamless execution activities, delivering on monthly and quarterly targets.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Creative & Content teams to craft compelling copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Work alongside digital marketing to identify and enhance conversions through integrated campaigns.
- Ensure the organisation's brand and identity are consistently upheld in all campaigns and communication channels.
- A confident and collaborative communicator, adept at building positive relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent cross-functional and team collaboration abilities, fostering a can-do attitude and a drive to achieve success.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role, with experience in the tech sector a plus.
- Exposure to event planning and delivery, delivering evidenced ROI.
- Hands-on ability to develop integrated lead generation campaigns that effectively convert to pipeline using both digital and traditional channels.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce or similar platforms, and marketing automation.
- Experience with LinkedIn Paid Social Demand Generation campaigns and the use of social media for organic reach.
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office
- Wellbeing: Sanctus Coaching, Headspace mindfulness app, Virtual fitness sessions, Wellbeing webinars, Annual Wellbeing day
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Medical Insurance (including Dental and Vision) and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days at a rate of 1 extra day per year)
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays for the months of July and August)
- Employer pension contribution of 5% of your gross salary, if you contribute a minimum of 3%
- Season ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
Here at Orgvue we promote individualism and a diverse workforce to build on our future success