Quantcast is hiring a Revenue Operations Analyst to work on our Revenue Operations team in our Sydney office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As Revenue Operations Analyst, you will be a key point of contact in ensuring the revenue integrity of Quantcast. You will be the Accounting representative in supporting Sales and Client Services in facilitating deal closure efforts and ensuring compliance with revenue recognition standards. You will provide valuable input at various stages of the order to cash process. The position is also responsible for handling day to day billing operations, planning and execution of billing project initiatives, as well as driving collection efforts.
- ~5 years of experience
- Apply revenue control requirements in relation to contract review
- Consider revenue recognition accounting guidelines when advising on complex booking scenarios
- Work as key decision maker with Revenue Operations colleagues with a view to ensuring a functioning Order to Cash process
- Be the point of contact for complex system queries relating to order booking
- Nurture relationships with business partners, providing guidance on best practices for order booking and IO requisites
- Perform initial credit reviews for new customers and ensure credit policies are adhered to
- Define and enforce the company’s billing objectives to ensure a streamlined billing process that can be scaled globally.
- Work with teams across the company to resolve billing errors and introduce process improvements.
- Develop product knowledge required to correlate data to billing practices
- Manage invoice discrepancy resolution
- Contact customers to ensure payments are made timely
- Ad hoc reporting and Project Management requests as needed.
- Liaise daily with outsourced partners on tasks owned impacting campaign set up, submission and approval
- Assist on wider accounting team initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field, and ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification is preferable
- Relevant GAAP revenue experience in the online / digital media industry
- Strong communication skills as evidenced by prior experience working successfully cross-functionally to achieve common goals
- High energy: ability to work with autonomy and as part of a team; process oriented but ability to be creative when needed
- Process-oriented with the ability to be creative when needed
- Ability to quickly understand and suggest process improvements and initiate efficiencies that impact all stakeholders in the booking process
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.