Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns. Our technology platform connects a seamless online returns experience with efficient supply chain processing and best in class reCommerce, so that retailers can improve outcomes across all points of the returns lifecycle.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country - including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS - Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
Optoro continues to work primarily remote due to COVID-19. Interviews and onboarding for new candidates will be done remotely for the foreseeable future.
We’re looking to hire a Revenue Operations professional who is a motivated self-starter excited to work for a dynamic, growing company. In the role of Revenue Operations Analyst, you will have broad responsibility in support of our revenue teams and your focus will include the following:
Duties and responsibilities
- Support administration of Salesforce.com and the integration and synchronization of other tools in the technology stack (Salesloft, ZoomInfo, and Hubspot)
- Document existing processes and create SLAs for handoffs between teams
- Build efficient sales cycle processes, with an emphasis on automation, to help the teams acquire and grow our client base
- Train reps on the tools and processes they will use regularly
- Build reports and dashboards for a cross-functional audience that highlights changes to KPIs. Proactively surface insights and trends from the data we gather across our tech stack
- Own our database of target accounts. Continue to add new accounts to our list from different data sources
- Maintenance of communication and collaboration channels to ensure that everyone is up-to-date on market insights, progress against KPIs, messaging, and changes in process or tactics
- Process commissions and bonus payments to Sales & Solutions, and BDR teams
- Support the development of a Rev Ops process and technology roadmap that documents pending projects, change requests, and problems that need to be solved. This will help the org align on priorities, expected outcomes, and how to allocate resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Proven quantitative and analytical abilities required, including proficiency in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.