Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a lead role in building and implementing excellent process and systems infrastructure to enable a robust go-to-market (GTM) organization. You will act as admin for our sales, marketing, and partnerships platforms, making sure they are setup properly and optimized for success. Further, you will proactively identify other areas of the business to optimize, and execute/roll out a plan to do so.
As an early member of the team, you will be key in driving operational success across all GTM functions and establishing Postscript the leader in the SMS marketing space for e-commerce. You will report directly to the Head of Revenue Operations. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Serve as system administrator for the main suite of sales and partnerships platforms used by our GTM team
- Work across teams to identify areas of the business to optimize through process improvements and tools
- Execute on projects for the go-to-market teams to help increase visibility and efficiency within the organization
- Roll out and train on these projects to ensure adoption from internal teams on best practices in how they sell and service their accounts
- Assist in reporting needs across the organization as well as team-level reporting to help measure effectiveness of the go-to-market strategy and roles so we can iterate and refine.
- Help vet, implement and maintain new platforms under the revenue teams, when applicable
What We’ll Love About You
- 2+ years of experience as a system admin
- 1+ years of experience in a client facing role on a revenue team
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Certified Salesforce administrator
- Clear demonstration of hitting and exceeding project plans
- Clear demonstration of working with individuals across departments resulting in higher performance
- Ability to receive clear, actionable feedback
- Ecommerce experience/knowledge desired
- SQL proficiency desired
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong comfort multitasking and excellent prioritization
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.