The Revenue Operations team works as a global strategic task force across various organizations within Algolia, including Sales, Marketing, and Business Development. We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our high-visibility team and support our Americas Revenue team. Do you have a knack for problem-solving? Are you a quick and tactical thinker? If this sounds like you, we’d love to work with you!
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the US-based Sales and Business Development leadership team and proactively share regular KPI updates, actionable insights and recommendations for improvements
Strategy and Organization:
- Design Sales Territories to optimize coverage of our Ideal Customer Profile accounts and sales potential in the Americas. Implement them in our LeanData routing engine
- Design compensation plans and ad hoc incentives that support the Revenue strategy
- Participate in annual planning and monitor actuals versus plan KPIs throughout the year for your region, highlighting gaps or recommending revisions as necessary
- Support Forecast activities for your region
- Assist in core operational tasks, including database maintenance or enhancements, territory re-alignments, or compensation plan onboarding
Productivity and Process improvement:
- Take a data driven approach to identify gaps in our sales funnel
- Partner with cross-functional teams to streamline and improve every step of our Lead-To-Cash Process
- Identify, evaluate and implement new tools to improve the team efficiency globally
- Project manage ongoing initiatives that tie to process improvement and sales automation, working closely with our salesforce team and bridging the gap between business and technical requirements
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in Sales Operations, Strategy/Business Systems Consulting Management experience
- Preference for applicants with technical and analytical backgrounds
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel
- Understanding of SaaS sales processes, SaaS metrics and CRM data model
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environmentExtreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer via Zoom
- Weekly meditation sessions via Zoom
- Quarterly Wellness Days