We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals to your home.
We build and run a superb website, suite of mobile apps, and a fleet of drivers, all so you can order from real restaurants, to your doorstep.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants (Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro, many top quality independents) to deliver their meals to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are — and we satisfy them in just 32 minutes on average!
Our Revenue Protection Analyst will be working on all sorts of exciting things - and will be expected to:
- Lead development of fraud strategy and implementation of fraud tools.
- Assist product team in devising pre-emptive logic to deter fraud.
- Liaise with customers, merchant processors and banks to manage fraudulent activity.
- Minimise losses by cancelling fraudulent orders through various verification techniques.
- Track and maintain all failed transaction records to ensure all fraudulent activity is logged
- Identify trends and fraudulent patterns and ensure these are communicated to the team.
- Log, investigate and challenge chargeback claims.
- Process manual refunds.
- Challenge “friendly fraudsters” through analysing loss and correspondence data linking to the
- Analyse data sets of failed transactions and chargebacks to understand reasons and use-
cases behind each.
- Contact customers in order to verify all details are authentic and when necessary requesting
and verifying any further information that may be required.
This job has been filled or removed by Deliveroo.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Revenue Protection Analyst job post.✕