Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
We are seeking for an Automation QA developer with extensive background in QA and data oriented, who will join the QA group in Risk department, and help with ensuring the high quality of our company's cutting edge products.
- Develop automated scripts using Python for testing and validating data results.
- Develop and maintain automated testing framework, development life cycle and test procedure documents.
- Validate large quantities of backend data.
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with software and data engineers to resolve defects.
- Detect, report, and track software quality issues to resolution.
- Build industry best practice test cases and plans on a per-release basis.
- Strong work ethic—gets things done within a strict time frame.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years experience in python automation development.
- Experience with writing features/projects Test Plans.
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing. activities.
- Vast SQL experience with complex queries.
- Ability to map business problems to software and data science techniques.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE DEMONSTRATED:
- Motivated, fast learner and independent.
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills.
- Passionate about quality and bug discovery.
- Detail oriented.
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with all aspects of the algorithms development/data science life cycle- from research and prototyping, to deploying algorithms/models to production.
- Data science/Statistical analysis background, knowledge with Machine learning methodologies.
- Good knowledge with Airflow, Jenkins, CI.