Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
Risk Manager, Portfolio Analytics
* Own best in class analytics across our product risk portfolio and influence Zip's risk management strategy.
* Initially an individual contributor role which offers the opportunity for you to grow into a people management position.
* Ability to work flexibly, with team connect days on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the office.
About the role
Joining our Credit Risk Data Science squad will give you the opportunity to create solutions that directly influence the delivery of some of Zip’s most important business objectives attached to our Risk strategy.
As the Risk Manager for Portfolio Analytics you will be trusted to experiment and add value across a range of programs and initiatives attached to our risk management strategy. Day to day, you will manage your time deep diving into key trends and performance across our consumer portfolios, creating and presenting analytical insights on risks and opportunities to key decision makers and making telling contributions to our arrears and write-offs strategy.
This team has a high performing culture where your ideas and thoughts will be heard and acted upon. Zip is a fast paced environment, meaning that you, and your team, will be able to create change which enables our business to make data informed decisions.
To succeed in this role you will have proven experience working in Credit Risk Analytics, with mastery inSQL and confidence in your ability to storytell using data to influence stakeholders at all levels. If you’re up for the challenge of a role where you can deliver end to end insights across the credit risk space, honing your skills with exposure to the very the latest technology, then this role will be a great fit for you.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.