Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. Our mission is to establish car subscription as the defining industry category of our time with Drover as the undisputed pioneer. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.
You’ll be a key point of contact at Drover for all things to do with expense requests and vehicle damage. Your main focus will be managing expense requests fairly taking in mind industry requirements and within our SLAs. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our various partners, many have several years of experience in the industry. This is a constantly evolving part of our business and you’ll have a real opportunity to come in, get your hands dirty and make an impact!
Working closely with our friendly Head of Insurance & Risk Rob, you will:
- Own our expense request system
- Be responsible for assisting customers throughout the claims process
- Carry out reporting on key metrics s
- Assist our accident management partners
- Take on other insurance and general operations tasks as and when required
- Work closely with our Customer Experience and Supply team to improve the damage expense process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline - preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in an Operations/ Customer Service type role
- You take pride in being highly organised and detail oriented.
- You thrive in an unstructured environment and don’t mind ambiguity or changing priorities
- You are a people person with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Claims Management experience would be awesome - but not essential
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have crafted across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We love feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrol-head is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- Highly competitive salary
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Private health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Swanky startup office in a beautiful part of Lisbon
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (think trips to London, bowling, surfing, escape rooms…)