SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
The SC app was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Risk Solutions team members of SC Care to enable those team members to focus on delivering risk solutions to customers and brokers
Key Responsibility Area & Tasks
- Create, publish, and maintain template content
- Processing and coordinating requests for virtual and on-site surveys
- Monitoring survey recommendations approaching due dates and updating survey recommendations statuses
- Coordination of risk solutions delivery to program participants
- Periodic monitoring of sensor utilization by customers
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required from time to time by SC Care
- Foundational knowledge of risk management
- Foundational knowledge of continuous improvement concepts
- Foundational knowledge of process concepts
- Knowledge of document version control concepts
- Foundational knowledge of customer service concepts
- Foundational knowledge of customer experience concepts
- Excellent grammatical English skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- User experience with SaaS platforms
- Time and priority management skills
- Prior exposure to the commercial insurance industry is an advantage
- Solid experience with productivity tools (G-Suite, MS Office tools)
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
We are located on the
27th Floor SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages to get a glimpse of the SafetyCulture life!
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, Amsterdam and Manila.
Our first product, the SC app, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact this app can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.