As a Developer, you will:
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Be an active member to ensure high code quality.
- Document the delivered code/solution.
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes.
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- University degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems with 3 years plus related work experience.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least 1 year of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- C# or VB script knowledge and HTML
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions in a friendly, warm and stable professional environment
- Continuous Learning opportunities