Who we are looking for:
You are equally at home with, and excited by:
- Developing scalable solutions to complex backend problems
- Developing innovative front-end solutions to deliver enjoyable, effective user experiences to a variety of user roles
- Servicing the needs of a SAAS user-base numbering in the many hundreds of thousands
You can solve complex technical problems with a focus on performance while working with large datasets in real-time. You enjoy delivering new product features and increasing the quality of the product each week. You are comfortable sharing your knowledge and developing in a focused team environment. You always promote and contribute to quality in the development processes.
Skills the ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years Ruby on Rails experience working on software products, ideally SAAS
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of using Ruby unit and system testing
- Experience with data modelling, REST API interactions and gems
- Experience tuning and diagnosing performance issues with relational databases, ideally MySQL
- Proficient in code versioning tools, preferably Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Exposure to React is an advantage
- Experience working in a Mac/Linux environment is an advantage
What we offer:
To offer the safest environment we have been working remotely and will continue to do so for the next few months but we will ensure you have all the support you need during onboarding and beyond.
When it is safe to return to the office we are located in the WeWork building on Harcourt Street. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including stock options, professional development, health insurance, life insurance, disability, 25 days holidays and €2.5k employee referral. We have a flexible working environment, a great team to work with and supply you with all the tools you need to be successful.
WHO WE ARE:
- Qstream is a leading enterprise microlearning solution proven by science and in practice to boost learner performance at scale through knowledge reinforcement, engagement, and analytics. Since 2008, Qstream has been on a mission to make people in the workplace better at what they do. Today, over 600 global organizations rely on Qstream to build high-performance teams by delivering a precision microlearning experience that reinforces job-critical knowledge and skills in minutes a day. Resulting in 93% average learner engagement levels and 17% average proficiency improvements, Qstream gives companies the tools they need to get a real-time view of performance readiness and take action where it is needed most. Qstream has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, United States servicing a customer base across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.