As the leader in mentoring software, Chronus is a fast-growing SaaS business that serves the who’s who of industry leaders around the world today, including large and medium enterprises, leading colleges and universities, and professional associations. Blue-chip organizations take advantage of our award-winning software to drive compelling mentoring, coaching, and onboarding programs that propel employee engagement to develop their people faster and better.
The Chronus team is a dynamic and innovative group focused on creating value for our clients while fostering a culture and experience where all of our employees may thrive.
Chronus, the leader in SaaS Mentoring Software Systems, is looking for an energetic self-motivated Account Manager (AM) that is eager to grow and contribute to a fast-growing business. By joining a dynamic team, AMs serve as the business owner for a portfolio of assigned customers and help clients realize strategic value from their investment in Chronus by driving renewals, establishing strategic relationships, and building new business in the process.
- Proactively manage, renew, and grow a portfolio of assigned customers
- Creation of strategic account plans for top opportunities
- Own the account-level relationship with client building strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and stakeholders
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and identify new key executives to build relationships with to further grow the account
- Close renewal business, meeting and exceeding quota
- Identify upsell opportunities to build pipeline and close sales
- Demonstrate Chronus value to keep Chronus top of mind with customer
- Proactively identify and resolve account success blockers that may arise
- Orchestrate discussions with senior leaders around their business needs
- Work with the Customer Success Manager to deliver Executive Business Reviews as needed
REQUIRED Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of SaaS Account Management experience with Mid-Market accounts
- A clear track record of over-achievement
- Extremely detailed and process driven
- Ability to develop and deliver executive presentations and webinars
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly via phone and virtual meetings
- Consultative and friendly
- Self-driven and not afraid to explore
- A history of evangelical sales is highly desirable.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in the learning and development industry and/or selling to Human Resource professionals a plus
- Eager to learn from top executives and grow with Chronus
- High-growth startup culture where you can make a real impact
- Self-managed, flexible PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401K plan
- Work remotely, work safely at the office, or a combination – your choice
- Fun, virtual team-building support and activities during these pandemic times