ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 115,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a SaaS Marketing Evangelist who has experience with ClickFunnels software and has a passion for educating and making an impact. This position will have a daily focus on spreading the word to existing and potential users about the software and the things it can do. This will include the feature updates, new releases, use cases, capabilities, tips, tricks.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Being an evangelist to all users and potential users about the ClickFunnels software
- Creating strategies and promotional calendar for product evangelism
- Coordinating and scheduling daily outreach with the social, traffic, and affiliate teams to disseminate the word. This could be on platforms such as YouTube, email, FB Messenger, blog posts, in app pops, SMS, etc.
- Actively seeking out and understanding the social conversation around competitor tools and their features and abilities and be able to craft messaging about how ClickFunnels can do the same (or better).
- Coordinating with the Customer Experience and Development Teams in launching and announcing new features and capabilities of the software
- Reaching into the "paused accounts" membership pool and promoting with the goal of encouraging reactivation by showing them what they are missing on the FunnelFlix and Software side of things. Often things they didn't even know about.
We are looking for individuals with….
- 3 yrs experience in SaaS Evangelism, marketing, or social media
- Competence and hands-on experience using all facets of ClickFunnels software
- Understanding of Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and how to successfully and natively post
- A strong advocacy and understanding of the ClickFunnels culture
- Good video personality and willingness to be public facing
- Confident, articulate, and able to be the “talking head” on social image and video
- A desire to educate and uplift entrepreneurs and small businesses
Position is remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.