Movio’s mission is to connect all moviegoers with their ideal movie, and we’re on the hunt for talented people to contribute to a future where every generation can experience the magic of cinema.
As the global leader in marketing data analytics and campaign management solutions, Movio is revolutionizing the way the film industry interacts with moviegoers. With a global database of over 100 million moviegoers and more than 5,000 movie titles, Movio supports the world’s most comprehensive moviegoer database. With actionable moviegoer insights and effortless campaign execution to deliver measurable marketing success.
Movio is made up of people who love movies and are passionate about having a lasting impact on the success of the cinema industry. With offices in Los Angeles, Auckland - New Zealand and London, we are transforming the way movies are marketed across the world. Movio products empower marketers to connect moviegoers with their ideal movie.
Movio is a company of Vista Group International Ltd (NZX & ASX: VGL), a world leading company comprised of eight businesses that provide software, digital and online solutions to the global film industry.
Movio is experiencing major growth at a global level and has a need for a full-time Auckland-based Marketing Manager.
- Contribute to product requirements that support Movio’s business objectives with Movio’s product management, marketing, commercial and data science teams
- Develop go-to-market marketing strategies for new product releases, supporting the product delivery framework
- Actively collaborate with Movio’s marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our key clients and differentiates Movio in the market
- Build strong relationship with the Client Success Manager, with significant collaboration and handover in go-to-market strategies, developing key messages and giving input into marketing materials
- Create and publish marketing materials associated with the Movio Cinema product range (e.g. product sheets, sales presentations, prove-it metrics, content for website, blog, etc.)
- Market intelligence; be an expert on Movio Cinema’s clients, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Monitor and share insights related to the competitive landscape, be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned in the market
- Assess the effectiveness of our products and features in conjunction with our product and data science teams
- Seek and maintain examples of client advocacy for use in case studies and other marketing materials
- Act as one of the primary product experts for Movio’s products externally, including engaging with key clients
- 4-6 years' of marketing experience
- Experience of working collaboratively cross-functionally to achieve business outcomes
- Experiences in a technology/software business is advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
- Passion for the movie/entertainment industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with virtual teams, across international markets
- Additional language skills are an advantage
At Movio we value inclusivity and celebrate diversity. We’re committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.