We believe human connections are an integral part of unlocking the magic of technology, so we’ve set out to change the way people buy and receive technology products by adding back the human touch. Enjoy was founded by Ron Johnson, the former head of Apple Retail, as well as other former Apple design and retail executives.
When you buy with Enjoy, your tech purchase will be delivered by a highly trained Enjoy Expert. Our Experts will meet you wherever and whenever you want, offering both speed and a personalized experience. Your Expert will then spend up to an hour helping you get set up with your new product, and even show you a few tips and tricks.
About the role.
The primary responsibility of the Safety and Security - Program Manager will be to ensure a seamless partnership between the field and headquarters teams in order to manage the daily operations of the business. As a champion for the field, they will be focused on operational excellence by working cross functionally to identify, create and continually improve processes that make their life better. They will be the Head of the Safety Committee with a focus on safety, response, risk, privacy and fraud in order to anticipate, address, and respond to safety related matters. They will use data analysis to come up with new ideas, policies, and procedures. This person is a beacon for trust and safety for Enjoy and will be the voice of the field to identify potential issues, mediate, and help mitigate situations in order to promote and maintain the exceptional quality of the Enjoy experience.
These responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- The position may require interface with external law enforcement agencies, government officials and private industry counterparts.
- Conduct Threat Impact Assessments (TIA) and heat map analysis on a regular basis.
- Determine the probability of security-related incidents and threats, and develop appropriate strategies consistent with sound business judgment and internal controls to prevent negative impacts on the organization.
- Build sustainable competitive advantages through pragmatic, innovative, and business-focused security solutions.
- Support and maintain the stewardship regarding the resiliency of the company.
- Conduct basic theft investigations.
- Requires management and development of budgets and key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
- Brief executives on a regular basis.
- Champion the volunteer employee Emergency Response Program.
- Provide direction and support to project team as well as timely and relevant feedback to ensure the highest quality product is delivered
- Raise concerns when the Enjoyer or Expert experience is at risk, even in difficult situations or conversations
- Complete project evaluations and assessment of results
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and manage through change gracefully
- Manage internal and external stakeholders; negotiate skilfully and collaborate successfully
- Perform other duties as required to support company initiatives.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 10 years related program management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- A problem-solver with strong initiative and a drive for results
- Experience with Safety and Security Risk assessment and mitigation strategy
- Incident/Crisis Management and Command
- Emergency Response Planning and Execution
- Physical Security and basic technical security integration
- Workplace safety/security
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or other professional certifications a plus but not required.
- Government or Law Enforcement background helpful but not required. Private sector experience a significant plus, especially in the high tech industry