Do you have a love for interiors and a passion for sales? LuxDeco.com are looking for an ambitious Sales Account Manager to join our team.
LuxDeco is the leading online destination to discover & shop luxury interiors. Our innovative curation of exclusive & beautiful interior pieces from around the world, personal shopping, and inspiring editorial are revolutionising the way people shop for the home.
To join our fast-growing team at the forefront of luxury e-commerce we are looking for a Sales Account Manager who is looking to develop a strong foundation for a career in sales to play a vital role in sales development for LuxDeco.com’s trade and interiors pipeline.
We are looking for an exceptional sales professional who is active, personable and target driven who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast growing ecommerce company.
- Luxury sales experience preferably within the interiors or FF&E sector
- Knowledge of luxury homeware brands and practises
- A current and active customer list of Interiors Designers & FF&E
- Ownership of qualified leads building them into lasting sales relationships
- Manage Sales Associate to advise on building future sales pipeline
- Nurturing sales pipeline and closing new sales opportunities
- Meeting competitive sales targets and ensuring reporting is always up to date
- Work in collaboration with the after-sales team to ensure that the customers needs are met at all times
The right candidate will have a proven track record of generating leads and converting into sales:
- A proactive, deal getter that uses a consultative style to build rapport and close deals
- Tenacious attitude towards sales activity and reporting
- Problem solver with ability to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions
- Excellent sales, negotiation and customer service skills
- Full of initiative, enthusiasm, “can do” attitude and passion for our product range
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- Tech savvy with use of software such as excel, word, CRM tools
- Bonus & stock option opportunity based on individual performance
- Competitive commission structure
- A fast-paced, growing company that offers opportunities for career development
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Annual salary/performance review
- Subsidised Fitness First gym membership
- Employee discount
- Great office culture & pleasant office environment