What We Do…
At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply. We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between. And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
Are you an Excel expert? Skilled at using SQL? Working in or with a Sales Organisation? Well, then this could be the job you have been looking for!
The Sales Analyst is responsible for supporting the Sales Operations team and global sales team in sales analysis and performance insights. This person is extremely organized, proactive and is passionate about ensuring the sales organization is operating with the highest level efficiency.
- Have proven experience in a Sales Operational and Reporting capacity in regards to sales performance on a large global scale.
- Are expert level with Excel spreadsheets, with the ability to analyze numbers and reporting and translate them into presentations that tell a story and present solutions.
- Have experience drawing conclusions from data and putting forward recommendations.
- Proven experience in a sales operational reporting role previously, 3 years minimum experience.
- Possess a strong understanding of a sales pipeline, revenue, opportunities, conversion analysis and associated metrics.
- Ability to work independently on projects, complete analysis and put forth recommendations with little supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; deals comfortably with concepts and complexity. Excellent communication and presentation skills alongside analytical skill and commercial view.
- Ability to work well within project/virtual teams, delivering excellent results under pressure.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to establish a high level of credibility in the organization and act as a trusted advisor.
- Highly efficient in Salesforce, comfortable with UAT testing as needed for key projects and system enhancement rollouts with the Sales Operations team.
- Experience with a CRM tool such as Salesforce and contract tools such as Docusign for contracts administration.
- Experience in offering administrative support on the improvement of operational processes and sales enablement projects across the sales org.
Experienced in Sales Operations Reporting:
- Excel guru who can take data and execute deep analysis that results in solving business needs and uncovers gaps.
- Have the ability to understand and write SQL queries.
- Management and timely delivery of reporting requirements across the sales org, and wider remit as required including scoping requirements, scenario modeling, design & build, implementation and communication.
Experienced in Sales Analysis:
- The role encompasses analysis, reporting and support to a Global Sales Organisation and for all aspects of the sales process.
Experienced in Systems & Reporting:
- Utilize tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, Excel and other. business tools to analyze data and develop insights and form decisions.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model (in-office & from home) / Fully remote
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrationsa
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid