A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves real problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We're looking for a Sales & Marketing Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing Demand Generation team. As a key part of this team, your role will be to create and optimize sales operations – drive strategy, build processes, and optimize the user experience for the marketing and sales users within our core tech stack.
This role is an opportunity to embed deeply in a unique company with a highly technical environment. You’ll be required to collaborate with stakeholders across Demand Generation and Marketing Operations, so to be successful you should have excellent relationship building skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Own the data from Salesforce and related tools, create reporting and dashboards, and drive efficiencies for the Go To Market team processes
- Become an expert on Palantir’s sales tool stack, including Salesforce, email tools, calendar tools, and attribution platforms.
- Be an advisor to the Sales & Marketing team on best practices for the sales tool stack – particularly around the lead, contact, opportunity, and campaign processes.
- Take complex requirements and translate them to simple, actionable outcomes for key stakeholders
- Serve as the key point of contact (along with counterparts in the Marketing Operations and Revenue Tech teams) for special projects in marketing, sales and business development
- Create and update documentation and trainings for sales and marketing users
What We Value
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing & sales operations. Prior experience with Salesforce, Marketo, LeanData and other sales technologies preferred.
- Systems delivery / project management experience including: requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, resolve conflicts with users, and work autonomously to achieve outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; able to effectively onboard and enable a diverse group of Demand Generation users
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.