Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated individual to join our Inbound Chat Sales team! If you love to connect with customers online and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
What will you be doing?
- Communicate with our customers via software demonstrating excellent written communication
- Use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our products and assist your customers in making buying decisions
- Meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, and more
- As the voice of Wayfair, maintain professionalism during all interactions
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
- Ask great questions that allow you to provide complete sales solutions for your customers
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You promote appropriate product solutions and influence customers to buy from Wayfair
- You love being part of a team and are focused on achieving your goals, both team and individual
- You are competitive, have a positive outlook and are open to change
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
- You are determined to always do the right thing
- You demonstrate the ability to…
- Be coachable and open-minded to feedback
- Sound confident in your product recommendations
- Be reliable and adhere to your assigned work schedule
What is required to be considered?
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma/GED, some college preferred
- Excellent written communications abilities
- 1+ years of sales/service experience - in a live chat environment preferred
- Types 50+ WPM
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.