A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves real problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Around the world, data is being generated at an exponential rate, and many government agencies and commercial institutions worldwide are ill-equipped to handle data at scale. Palantir’s software helps these organizations build data assets that enables efficient analysis and more effective management of their data, empowering them to solve their most critical problems.
The Sales Team is responsible for getting Palantir’s software to these organizations. As a Sales Rep, you will find, evaluate and pursue new business opportunities across our USG Civil portfolio. Sales Reps exceed ambitious sales quotas and come up with new targets. Successful Sales Reps tailor their approach to Palantir and to each unique opportunity, rather than relying on past strategies for selling other enterprise software.
Armed with a deep knowledge of the product and its real-world applicability, Sales Reps cultivate existing relationships and work diligently to build new ones. Motivated by the knowledge that the software they sell is directly responsible for uncovering fraud, stopping wrongdoing, and saving lives, Sales Reps exceed ambitious sales quotas and come up with new targets.
- In coordination with Palantir leadership, develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for growing the company's presence in the federal civilian market, typically focused on a single or limited number of customers.
- Generate new leads and business opportunities, working closely with Palantir counterparts to determine goals and targets.
- Serve as the key point of contact between Palantir and given institution(s), and represent Palantir's Civil Sales Team at industry events and conferences.
- Develop deep familiarity with Palantir's software platforms and how they can be used to solve a wide range of real-world problems.
- Exceed stated sales quota by winning enterprise contracts.
- Work with the other Sales Team members to improve and streamline internal processes.
What We Value
- Proven track record of large-scale enterprise sales to US government institutions.
- Intricate familiarity with procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to compellingly articulate product offerings to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority.
- Ability to understand potential customers' requirements and how Palantir's software can address them.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a commitment to producing outcomes and deliverables in the face of changing circumstances.
- Experience building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts.
- Ability to travel (50%+) per business needs.
- Active US Security clearance or eligibility and willingness to obtain a US Security clearance depending on target account.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help.