Warm leads and selling software that sold itself in the past?
Yes and yes? Read on!
What’s most important to you? A stable, successful company? A great place to work? Or making a meaningful impact?
How about all of the above?
We are a rapidly growing (and profitable!) startup making software to help small businesses manage their inventory. Our flagship product, inFlow Inventory, has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the GROWTH 500 list for 4 years in a row.
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, per the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor 🙂
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world-class talent, like you, to join us!
Check us out at www.archonsystems.com!
Covid-19 pandemic notes
Our product supports front-line workers and essential services, including manufacturers of personal protective equipment (PPE) and healthcare organizations. We are thankful for the opportunity to contribute to fighting this global pandemic and that our business is thriving.
We currently work from home fully remotely, due to the pandemic. Prior to Covid-19, we worked from home 3 days a week and from our beautiful Toronto office 2 days a week for over a decade! We have no immediate timelines but do plan on resuming in-person work 2 days per week when we can responsibly do so following public health recommendations and consultations with our employees, so we do require that you be able to join us in-person in Toronto when that time comes. While digital tools are improving rapidly, there’s just no substitute for being in the room with someone and sharing a spontaneous laugh, an impromptu brainstorm, a duckicorn prank, or…
oops, sorry I must’ve gotten muted.
Some of our job benefits
- Health and dental benefits
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- $500 fitness benefit (for bicycles, FitBit, gym memberships, etc.)
- Subsidized internet and phone plans
- Make a difference: you’ll be the 45th member of our tight-knit team
Impact? Check! As the 45th member of our team and our third ever SDR, you would be instrumental in building out our sales process and shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses around the world to compete and thrive.
Make a difference by helping small businesses find the right fit sooner—what our customers are saying:
“After searching through a plethora of different invoicing and inventory systems, all of which either didn’t have the features we required, or were a custom designed system and ridiculously expensive, I stumbled across this little beauty”
“After weeks of researching over 25 options inventory software I decided to buy InFlow. I am convinced this is the best option for a small to medium sized business.”
“The thing I liked least about Inflow is that I did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.”
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world class talent, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Help small businesses find the right fit for them!
As part of our SDR team, you’ll be primarily responsible for qualifying and booking meetings with inbound leads from our marketing site and those that sign-up and start trials of inFlow Cloud.
What you’d do
- Connect with leads via live chat, phone, email and scheduled Zoom meetings
- Carry out discovery and qualification calls/chats with prospects
- Understand each lead’s unique business pain points and goals and how inFlow can help
- Book qualified leads in for meetings with an Account Executive
- Become a product expert: answer pre-sales questions and come up with creative solutions and workflows for unique prospect use cases
- Take great notes and update records through our CRM
- Help shape the product by recording and sharing feedback from leads with the product development team
- Carry out in-app and marketing site experiments to test approaches to lift conversion
- Come up with your own ideas for growing our customer base!
What we need from you
- 1+ years of sales experience. Even better: B2B SaaS inbound sales experience
- Experience working with CRMs like Hubspot, Salesforce, Insightly, etc
- Tech-savvy. You’re comfortable working with a range of applications and pick up on new ones quickly
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You can empathize with customer pain points and are genuinely invested in our customers’ success. You’re willing to go the extra mile to make our solution work for them.
- Confident and driven. You’re proactive and motivated about reaching out and following up.
- A plus – experience with inventory management, small businesses, and weird hobbies