Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
The SDR role at Delphix is a critical position within our rapidly growing company. You will be on the front lines generating appointments and identifying qualified sales opportunities to further drive the organization's pipeline. This role will help organizations use Delphix's Data Virtualization Platform and Business Solutions to transform the way their businesses are run.
- Support the Sales Team in generating appointments and opportunities in target accounts
- Build and follow a lead-generation plan, meet or exceed monthly and annual targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and go deep and wide into the target accounts
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections through training
- Leverage lead management tools like Salesforce and Salesloft
- TRUST The Process
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive outbound campaigns and programs
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to align solutions with overall business strategy for customers in a range of roles, from technical champions to C-level business buyers
- Previous experience as a hunter in Software/Technology Sales
- Strong ability to analyze needs, qualify opportunities, and handle objections
- Competitive, positive, and coachable team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree: 2019 New College Grad
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.