Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) generates sales opportunities for DI through responding to Marketing generated leads, inbound interest and targeted outbound prospecting. In close collaboration with the rest of our Sales team, SDRs establish prospecting plans for strategic accounts to uncover new business.
- You will ensure all inbound marketing leads are followed up with and each lead is given the attention it deserves
- Outreach (including cold calls) to potential DI clients and meeting goals as set by the sales team each quarter
- Use inbound leads, your own outbound prospecting, and thorough research to build a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Learn from and work with sales and marketing teams to build a strategy to communicate with new prospects and generate new opportunities
- A minimum of 1 year selling a technical product or service is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- You like to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to grasp complex new technologies and communicate DI training services
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the entire organization
- Must be located near Superior, Colorado and able to commute daily into our office (this is not a remote position)
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.