We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our sales development team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). SDRs are at the core of our marketing and sales strategies, helping us drive market awareness and growth. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area, and your contributions will fuel our mutual success.
Individuals who will excel in this role thrive in fast-paced environments, have strong work ethics, are courageous and resilient, are great communicators and want to make a difference in the world.
What you'll do...
- Outbound prospecting of companies, executive decision makers and consultants via research, social media outreach, cold calling and emailing to educate and qualify prospects.
- Qualify inbound leads and follow-up as necessary.
- Partner with the field sales team to develop territory-specific strategies and tactics
- Research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls.
- Achieve or exceed activity and pipeline goals via completed meetings and identified opportunities.
- Learn and continually improve your knowledge of Progyny, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
- Manage and log activity in Salesforce.com and communicate upcoming meetings via appointment briefings.
- BA/BS degree required
- Two years of lead generation or similar experience with a proven track-record of success.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a high energy, dynamic sales environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and sales tools such as LinkedIn, Outreach and data.com.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player, results driven, fast learner, self-starter
- Familiarity with enterprise health and well being services a plus. Belief in Progyny’s mission, required.
We are a leading fertility benefits management company that combines clinical and emotional guidance, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value-based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Our benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. We currently support over a million lives and have over 500 clinic locations in its provider network.
Come join our mission of making any member’s dream of parenthood come truth through a healthy, timely and supported fertility journey.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Mentorship program
- Leadership and personal development programs
- Monthly training seminars
- Access and transparency from the leadership and exec team
- Family friendly benefits including paid maternity and paternity, fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF), emergency childcare program, and parent’s group
- Monday breakfasts
- Friday lunches
- Company social events
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks
- Sit/ stand desks