SocialSurvey’s cloud-based platform takes the guesswork out of Experience Management by collecting and analyzing feedback, and then helping our customers act on that data to power business outcomes.
Companies from any industry can use the SocialSurvey platform to manage customer and employee experiences across their products, services, and brand. By putting data-in-motion and automating processes, SocialSurvey helps businesses turn customers into fanatics and employees into advocates.
Founded in 2015, SocialSurvey is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with growing locations in Nashville, TN and Chennai, India.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our mission in Sales Development is to become a scalable engine that drives new business pipeline growth for sales to exceed revenue targets, along with serving as a development ground for future sales & success roles within SocialSurvey.
We are looking for self-driven, growth-minded professionals who are naturally curious to help businesses provide overall better customer experiences. If you’re looking to launch your career in tech sales, with a formalized and defined career path, to make a real impact in company revenue by understanding how to add value to businesses that have unsolved needs, the SDR role is for you! It will serve as a foundational sales skill set you could utilize anywhere.
Who you are:
- Relationship savvy, with an understanding of strategic, tactical and solution based selling processes
- Detail-oriented, process driven, able to compile research and use good judgement to determine quality inbound leads and outbound prospects
- Highly competitive, internally motivated but with a team player mentality
- 1+ years proven software prospecting skills and confidence to get past “gatekeepers” to interact with decision makers via phone/email/social media at an executive level
- Welcome the challenge of a metric-driven environment, with a proven record of crushing your numbers
- Power user of social media (especially LinkedIn) and familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce preferred), marketing automation systems, and SaaS lead databases
- A quick learner, able to become an expert of our SaaS product lines
- Enjoy a fast-paced rapidly changing ecosystem
- Clear, articulate and consistent in all forms of communication
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
What you will do:
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing and outbound prospect target accounts as a part of the revenue team
- Supplement incoming leads with proactive prospecting activity: research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Work closely with your leadership team and colleagues to ensure prospect pipeline progress
- Follow-up through multiple channels to help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing pipelines
- Crush daily objectives for prospecting calls, follow-up and targeted emails, and social touches
- Successfully convert prospecting activity into qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Effectively manage your day to day by keeping due tasks up to date
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Continuously pursue knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within CRM
What’s in it for you:
- BaseSalary+ commission incentives + benefits + stock +
- Uncapped commission incentive earning potential
- Formalized career path for growth opportunities in Account Executive roles and beyond
- Mentorship by industry leaders who are passionate and enthusiastic about improving customer experience
- Complimentary drinks & snacks in the office
- Complimentary gym membership (24 Hour Fitness or YMCA)
Even if you don’t have every skill we’re looking for, we encourage you to still apply. We believe that experience comes in many forms—skills are transferable, we invest in developing our people, and your passion for what we’re building goes a long way.
SocialSurvey is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We greatly encourage our candidates and employees to be their authentic selves.
Our Commitment to you
We appreciate you taking the time to apply at SocialSurvey, and review every application we get (promise!). We follow our value of “Do the right thing” and commit to never leave you hanging in resume limbo. You can expect to hear back from us (regardless of outcome) within 2 weeks from when you apply.