Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it's monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring this role?
As an SDR at UpGuard. you will be creating and qualifying new sales opportunities for our sales team. We’re looking for a driven individual who possesses an inquisitive mind, an excellent phone presence and enjoy the challenges of outbound prospecting. In addition, you'll be managing a critical part of our sales process by qualifying inbound prospects.
What will you accomplish?
- Generating new opportunities using outbound tactics (email sequences, LinkedIn, cold calling etc.)
- Identifying, targeting and nurturing potential outbound opportunities
- Qualifying inbound opportunities
- Understanding the needs of prospects and communicating them clearly to the sales reps you’re working with
- Clearly articulating UpGuard’s value proposition and products to prospects and positioning it based on their particular problem/need
- Taking accurate and detailed notes in our CRM
- Working collaboratively with sales, marketing and product to utilise the insights you learn from prospects to make process and product improvements
What do we need from you?
- 1-2 years' experience in B2B tech sales as an SDR/BDR
- Experience with outbound sales
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to give and receive feedback – you will collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to drive process improvements
- High energy and willing to learn
What would give you an edge?
- B2B SaaS experience
- Domain experience in cybersecurity or supply chain information risk
- Experience with Hubspot, Outreach.io, or other CRM software
What's in it for you?
Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies
Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily
Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
Generous compensation: Extremely competitive base salary and equity
Great perks: Free lunch, flexible work arrangements, and gym reimbursement
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check and reference checks. Also please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or re-location. Apologies.