We are at the forefront of creating the latest FinTech category and we are rapidly expanding our sales team. We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to help source qualified prospects and convert them to sales opportunities. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of success who can thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment with little direction required.
Tesorio is a high-growth, early-stage startup that has just closed a 10MM round with Madrona Venture Group. We’re backed by some of the most prominent VC firms (First Round, Y Combinator, Floodgate) and finance execs (such as the previous CFO of Oracle, the previous CFO of Yahoo!, and the founder of Adaptive Insights).
We built software that applies proprietary machine learning models to help manage a core problem that all Mid-Market businesses face: managing, predicting, and collecting cash. As we’ve taken this solution to market over the last 18 months, we’ve been able to bring on some great clients like Twilio, Box, Veeva Systems, WP Engine, Rainforest QA, and many more.
Tesorio’s Cash Flow Performance platform is a sought after solution for the modern-day CFO’s toughest problems. Companies such as Anaplan have successfully tackled forecasting revenues and expenses, however, no other system has been built from the ground up to help companies understand the complexities around cash flow and take action to optimize the core lifeblood of their business.
As a Sales Development Representative, your role will be to source and create qualified opportunities as part of Tesorio’s sales team. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing pipeline through cold outbound activity. You will use your strong communication skills to cultivate and maintain relationships with our clients, from first contact until closing. If you are able to consistently exceed expectations and production targets, you will be fast-tracked to an Account Executive.
- Consistently research, identify and generate 3 new opportunities each week
- Convert 75% of intros to qualified opportunities
- Maintain $250K of pipeline generation per quarter with mid-market enterprise companies
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Meet and exceed daily outbound cold call, email, & social selling targets
- Demonstrate the value of Tesorio via high-level introductory conversations with prospects at the CXO level
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage prospect lists
- Engage with sales executives regarding newly generated opportunities
- Experiment and iterate to create personalized customer communications
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- 1-2 years of B2B/Enterprise/SaaS experience
- Experience cold calling into publicly traded companies at CXO level
- Highly motivated professional with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Outreach.io
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth sales environment
- Competitive salaries
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits & commute friendly location (BART, 101, & parking)
- Team events, awesome coworkers and plenty of snacks
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision)
- Long Term Disability coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop
- Noise canceling headphones
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.