Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
The Sales Development Representative is a key strategic role within our international go to market team. An exciting opportunity to be the first on the ground for APJ but as part of an already overachieving international sales development team. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact for the business and play a leading role towards our continued growth in this territory.
In this role you will provide a high-level of impact driving inbound and outbound lead generation, navigate enterprise organisations, and identify and create new qualified sales opportunities. This high impact role will help organisations understand how Delphix’s Dynamic Data Platform can transform the way their business is run.
Should you feel you are a good fit for this role but maybe don’t meet all the above requirements, please still get in touch.
- Team up with field sales representatives and the marketing team in Australia to identify and qualify prospects within the APJ region prospect, educate, qualify and develop target accounts
- Drive a lead generation plan, meet or exceed monthly and annual targets and increase revenue within your territory
- Manage all inbound inquiries for your designated territory, from Demo, requests, white paper downloads and event follow ups
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping.
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns and programs and partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive these initiatives
- Where necessary, attend both Delphix and Industry events in person, this may require travel depending on your assigned territory
- 1+ years of lead/sales/business development experience with enterprise software
- Located in Sydney
- Fluent in English, fluent in a 2nd language advantageous
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to align solutions with overall business strategy for customers in a range of roles from technical champions to C-level business buyers
- Strong ability to analyze needs, qualify opportunities, handle objections
- Excellent time and territory management
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.