CARTO is changing the way maps are made by building the easiest and most powerful data mapping engine ever. The amount of location-based data is exploding, and from biodiversity to transportation to marketing, over 200,000 users and customers around the world are using CARTO to bring their data to life.
We are seeking a goal-oriented, self-disciplined, standout colleague to join a quickly growing team in an exciting environment. CARTO is a hyper growth company backed by leading investors that have also backed Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Spotify, Kayak and more.
- Be one of the first points of contact for leads interested in CARTO’s location intelligence solutions
- Contact (email and/or call) a high volume of leads per day to ensure that they are fully aware of the platform’s capabilities and are qualified to move on to a demonstration of the platform
- Schedule demonstrations of CARTO with qualified leads based on targets for percent of leads converted and monthly total goals.
- Appropriately update and maintain each contact within our contact database, as well as the overall flow of contacts through our demand generation process
- Serve as the link between sales and marketing by assisting marketing with aligning the quantity of leads with each month’s goal and partnering with sales to align created opportunities to monthly goals.
- Evaluate each lead’s goals, status in the buying process, and purchasing power, and effectively communicate that to the sales team.
- Make consistent and effective use of Salesforce, Hubspot, and other tools.
- And much, much more!
- You’re an eager person that wants to work at an energizing company, and always seeks to exceed expectations and thrive under pressure.
- Ambition and drive are key motivators.
- You enjoy challenging assumptions and are charmingly persistent.
- You have a strong interest in sales, keen intellect, and thorough researching capabilities.
- Friendly aggressiveness, a strong attention to detail, and maybe even some experience with SalesForce and Hubspot can't hurt either.
- You have 1+ years of work experience. Big plus if you have 1+ years of Business Intelligence, geospatial or data analytics experience.
- Competitive salary and equity
- A chance to learn and grow in a software sales (or other) role
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage for US staff
- A casual and fun office located in Northern Virginia
- Pre-tax commuter benefit for U.S. staff
- A chance to be a part of a stellar team that is ready to take advantage of the growing focus on location and mapping technologies.
- Opportunity to work for a tech startup that is backed by hugely successful venture capital firms such as ACCEL Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Want to know more about us? Find more information at: