Chartbeat, the content intelligence platform for publishers, believes that today’s content creators need mission-critical insights-- in real time and across desktop, social and mobile platforms--to turn visitors into audience. That’s why our software goes beyond clicks and pageviews so content creators can understand what, within their content, is keeping people engaged. Partnering with over 60,000 media brands across 60+ countries, Chartbeat’s software and front-line tools help the world’s leading media companies understand, measure, and monetize the attention earned by their content.
THE TEAM + YOU
The New Business team is looking for a strong Sales Development Representative that will help create and maintain an efficient process to generate highly-qualified leads for Chartbeat’s new business sales team. The three main responsibilities in this process are:
- Qualifying + driving efficient and timely responses to all inbound “contact us” leads.
- Qualifying + proactively going outbound to generate meetings with key “behavioral” inbound leads
- Proactively going outbound in a persistent, but extremely thoughtful manner to generate meetings with key prospects who have not expressed an interest in Chartbeat to-date.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Qualify inbound leads via established guidelines and methodology
- Efficiently respond to all inbound inquiries (contact us + behavioral) in a timely manner, and utilize Alexa, Datanyze, Linkedin, Salesforce and other tools to funnel prospects into the correct lead queue for appropriate follow-up by SDR, sales or via marketing.
- Proactively establish contact with prospective customers who have not recently expressed an interest in Chartbeat in close consultation with the sales and executive teams to generate interest and meetings for Chartbeat sales via thoughtful, but persistent email, phone and mail outreach.
- Provide qualifying data and metrics for each potential customer to help the sales team with call prep and pitch customization
- Identify and socialize ways to improve and refine lead-to-qualification call process
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of relevant work and/or internship experience in a sales environment
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) lead management strongly preferred
- Proven attention to detail and ability to prioritize independently
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated evidence of multinational sales development experience; multilingual skills strongly preferred including, but not limited to Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, etc. is a major plus.
Role is based out of NYC. Local candidates strongly preferred.