You are ambitious, energetic, organized and result oriented. You thrive in a fast paced environment where there are opportunities to learn and grow. You are curious and passionate about emerging technologies. You are comfortable in a role that is metrics driven and challenging.
But most of all, you aspire to grow into a career in Sales, Marketing or Revenue Operations roles and are driven to succeed.
You’ll be working within a European team of 4 people, each person being responsible for a specific region. You will be responsible for :
- Convincing the prospects to plan a demo of airships products with our sales representatives
- Handling the organizational part related to the demos for every prospects (making sure they have the information and come to the meeting, the Sales Representatives have the names of people on the demo…)
- Working with the Marketing Department on all events that support your region (webinars, white papers, forums and conferences…)
- Reaching out to inbound leads that are assigned to your region and decide of the best course of actions
- Qualification and discovery calls that lead to high quality, valued opportunities and closed won business
- Working diligently with our system -Outreach.io - to conduct your daily activities
- Ensuring that all your activity is recorded in our CRM, Salesforce.
You will use every way possible to reach people (emails, LinkedIn, phone calls…). You must be comfortable talking with people from manager to executive levels. You’ll have specific objectives to reach and will partner with an Enterprise Sales Representative in the region you are in charge of.
Skills and Experience:
- You have a first experience as an intern or in a first position as a sales person, or in a sales oriented or customer oriented role (preferably in a BtoB business)
- You have experience using a CRM system, Salesforce being preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Very curious about technologies and people.
- You are a listener who likes to understand the needs and try to answer specifically to them
- Strong work ethic, team oriented, very well organized and empathetic, you are also a result oriented person
- Fluent in French, English & German
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.