Note: All employees working remotely till further notice - Fluency in French is needed 🇫🇷
Vonage _ Mission
Now a Vonage Company, Nexmo is an emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, WhatsApp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world.
Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform, has built its successful global sales teams on individuals who possess tech-savviness, superior customer relationship skills.
Why this role matters
Our sales organisation spans across EMEA, APAC and AMER and includes MidMarket and Key Account Managers, and Pre-Sales functions (Customer Solutions Team, CST). Last year was an exciting year of growth for the team, and we’re continuing our rapid market expansions in 2019 and 2020.
This role will be specifically looking at the French region 🇫🇷
More recently, we have enriched our breadth of communication channels further through Vonage’s acquisition of Tokbox – the industry leader in WebRTC video APIs. In line with this expansion, we are building out our solutions group, looking for skilled, customer-focused individuals to join us.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- You are able to understand thoroughly the Nexmo software & services, sales methodologies, prospecting techniques and present Nexmo’s products features, advantages and benefits
- You will be the very first point of contact a potential customer will have with Nexmo and play a vital role not only in generating sales pipeline but helping us refine sales and marketing strategy based on your interactions and successes with prospects.
- As an experienced Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for creating, identifying, and qualifying new sales opportunities.
- Your ultimate goal will be to schedule qualified meetings with potential customers using modern-day sales techniques, in order to connect your assigned Sales Representatives.
- You will be responsible for prospecting (outbound cold calling) and generating new business opportunities by strategically identifying and engaging with prospects that display product fit
- Success will be measured in Appointments connecting prospective customers with your assigned Account Executives and the discovery of new sales opportunities.
- Keeping meticulous and detailed notes updated in our CRM system (Salesforce.com) and supporting Outreach's marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
What's required for application
- We're looking for a rare breed of sales individuals, so to be considered for this Sales Development Representative opportunity you must have:
- Fluency in French 🇫🇷
- Strong phone presence performing outbound & inbound sales activities, contacting potential customers through phone, emails, LinkedIn and other channels; preferred experience with heavy daily call volume responding to inbound leads combined with outbound cold prospecting
- Experience in Value-Based Selling techniques and lead generation is a plus
- Track record of over-achieving quota and sales metrics
- Experience in setting qualified appointments selling cloud-based communications (API solutions would be advantageous)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and Outreach preferred.
What's in it for you
- In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
- We have a modern open-plan office located in Old Street/Shoreditch
- Competitive base salary with high earning bonus structure
- We also have an unlimited holiday policy
- Lunch provided once a week via City Pantry
- Personal development program with a high growth trajectory
- Benefits such as healthcare, gym, equity, beer o'clock Fridays and a shiny new Apple laptop
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role-based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.