Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The candidate will work closely with the Mid Market Sales team to drive growth of the Matterport Platform to medium to large customers. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
- Engage with prospective customers via email or phone or inmail through LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Mainly working with the DACH (German, Austria, Switzerland) or german speaking customers
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads
- Research assigned accounts or prospective customers to understand need and facilitate effective follow up
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Work towards a number of KPI’s and targets including call volumes, setting appointments, emails and mailshots, revenue pipeline and closed won opportunities
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
- Bachelor's degree, well spoken with great use of the English and German language as you will be dealing with senior leaders across the verticals we sell into
- 1 to 2 years of Inside Sales experience with consumer electronics, hardware or SaaS software products
- Experience with CRM tools [Salesforce.com preferred]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Ability to tell a compelling story about how product features can address business issues
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.