InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading time series platform. We empower developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, Siemens, and Tesla, to build real-time applications for IoT, analytics, and cloud native services. Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by sensors, applications and computer infrastructure. InfluxData is headquartered in San Francisco, with a workforce distributed throughout the U.S., Canada, and across Europe.
Our sales team is growing at InfluxData and we’re looking for our next Sales Development Representative!
You’ll be working closely with the Sales Team to identify and qualify leads, providing key help in growing the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research, contact and qualify leads for the Sales Team (inbound and outbound)
- Create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to began sales cycle
- Using email, phone and social media, contact prospects to articulate InfluxData’s value
- Build rapport with prospects
- Create and evolve effective email and social media strategies for outreach to prospects
- Work closely with the Sales Team on support and execution on their strategies
- Maintain a solid understanding of our software solutions, competitors and industry trends
- Track all activities in Salesforce
- Create strong relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- +2 years experience in Saas/PaaS sales/lead development
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organization
- Extremely self-motivated with diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- The drive and determination for cold calling (ability to handle rejection and keep moving forward)
- Experience with gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, Gong, Groove is a plus
- Competitive, quick learner, able to take initiative, excellent at problem solving
It’s a plus if you have:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern platforms
- Experience in selling solutions based on open source software
- Demonstration of success in a non-sales goal-oriented environment
- Preferably speak other languages (Spanish, German, French)
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to your FSA
- Flexible Time Off - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- ....and more perks!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.