Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end users love and organizations trust.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or connect remote from your home office.
The Sales Development Representative(SDR), Latin America is a key member of the sales team and works with the Accounts Executives in Latin America, to meet sales goals.
- Communicate regularly with a defined list of existing and new customers throughout the year to identify areas of need for business growth and new solutions
- Use prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo and LinkedIn, Lusha to find new contacts and new business units from a defined list of Commercial Accounts SMB and Strategic account in all the countries of Latam (Mexico)
- Qualify new leads and inquiries, conduct initial assessment, and determine prospect requirements to aid in the correct assignment of new opportunities
- Understand customer business needs and schedule technical demonstrations or face to face meetings with Sales Engineers as required
- Execute campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Support efforts of Regional Sales Manager in the field to sell the Whole Product Experience and procure purchase orders from new prospects and existing customers
- Enter new Opportunities and related information into SalesForce.com to document and manage sales activities
- Collaborate with channel partners to identify new leads and grow the size of sales opportunities
- Develop well-rounded understanding of JAMF sales philosophy, market and customers
- Know how to position JAMF solutions against competitor offerings
- Accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders
- Grow understanding of and ability to explain business value of JAMF solutions to prospects and existing customers
- Responsible for leading and closing sales opportunities for the Latin America sales territory
- 2 – 4 Years relevant enterprise sales experience (Required) with Mexico SMB & Enterprise companies.
- General Experience selling in both direct and indirect (channel) models (Required)
- General Experience navigating and negotiating legal agreements (Required)
- General Experience in software sales within high-growth technology companies (Preferred)
- Experience selling into accounts based in Mexico
- Business proficiency in Spanish required
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members that are remote
- Mac experience preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Ability to balance areas of responsibility across multiple territories
- Speak fluent and Spanish, bicultural (American-Mexico)
- Base in Mexico and/or US.
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our
more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 60,000 global
customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure
Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We strive to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage, and grow. We better ourselves for the betterment of others. All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do. It is important that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. Be your best self, and let your individuality shine at Jamf!
Get social with us: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook or follow the conversation at #OneJamf