Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 87 million registered learners as of June 30, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in many high-demand fields, including data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Sales Development Team is a critical component of our growth plan. All inbound and outbound engagement with prospective customers starts with the SDR team. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for qualifying leads for our sales team and outbound prospecting into Account Executive named accounts. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure we operate as a seamless organization to build our pipeline of business.
Your knowledge of edtech, and enterprise learning combined with superior communication skills and analytical abilities, will shape Coursera’s B2B business to help us provide more access to education globally.
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying outbound & inbound requests
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases.
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing operations teams improving processes
- A degree or professional experience
- 1+ years of experience as an SDR/BDR
- Experience with sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Marketo
- Comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
- Experience with high volume request and excellent time management skills
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at [email protected]