At Vida, we empower individuals to overcome chronic mental and physical health conditions, once and for all. The impact of chronic conditions on healthcare is immense: in the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the $3 trillion healthcare spending, which is at 18% of GDP. One in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition, and 1 in 4 struggles with mental health.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers and large providers to enable their employees live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold calling techniques
- Prospect and build new business opportunities for Enterprise & National Sales Executives
- Use a consultative sales approach to set up opportunities for senior level executives and healthcare Consultants/Brokers
- Initiate and build prospect relationships
- Coordinate and schedule online and onsite meetings of key decision makers
- Develop prospect account strategy and plan
- Coordinate plans to include internal support of objectives
- Own and manage pipeline in Salesforce.com
- 2+ year B2B sales experience; proven ability to identify and develop new business with prospects and existing accounts, build/maintain relationships with the decision makers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to understand unique prospect needs within the context of the healthcare industry and effectively communicate value proposition
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with sales enablement tools such as Salesforce (SFDC), Groove.io, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Braze, RFPio, LinkedIn Navigator, etc
- Must be able to work in a virtual and remote environment as required
- Self-motivated with demonstrated strengths managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast- paced, changing environment, and driving them to completion with limited direction
- Knowledge of selling to healthcare prospects directly and/or through healthcare Consultants/Brokers
- Experience in selling in the healthcare technology space a plus
- Understanding and experience with strategic planning and execution, including working with Sales and Marketing departments to develop and execute sales/marketing campaigns is a plus
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 80% for your dependents)
- Healthcare FSA Plan
- Dependent Care FSA Plans
- Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401K Program
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- We’re a distributed company, so you can work from most US states (We still have a HQ office in San Francisco)
- Access to a Vida Health Coach and the full Vida App
- New hire home office stipend
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Training and leadership development programs
- Weekly meetups with team members across the country through our #connectandcommit program
- Quarterly All Company Events
- Quarterly Team Based Connection Opportunities
- Significant opportunities for growth and development as the business grows
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.