Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution.
It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards
and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representatives are the face of the company tasked with educating the market and generating interest with ideal customers. The team is empowered with cutting edge sales tools and tactics allowing for extremely effective outreach. Not only will you learn the nuances of software sales, you will also be an integral part of growing Rainforest QA from a revenue perspective!
With upward mobility, the SDR role not only paves the path towards a lucrative sales career but also any career within Rainforest. The role provides a good foundation for learning how a business works and opens doors to different career avenues!
What you’ll do
- Prospect for new leads
- Understand and effectively communicate our offering and appeal to a variety of prospects
- Schedule quality meetings
- Qualify, prioritize, and close inbound leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific markets and verticals
- Engage executives at targeted prospect accounts
- Work closely with Rainforest management to help build successful lead generating processes
What we’re looking for
- History of achievement in personal and work goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to write succinct, thoughtful, personalized emails along with a polished phone manner
- Desire to grow and excel in a sales position
Bonus Points For
- Experience selling a SaaS product to a technical audience, e.g., CTO, CEO, VP of Eng., Director
- A proven record of success in previous SDR (BDR) roles
- Proficiency with Salesforce
How We'll Reward You
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
At Rainforest QA we welcome people from all backgrounds and greatly value building diverse, inclusive teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.