Traditional CMSs have been around for decades. But today, the content has to be displayed everywhere: mobile applications, IoT, ATMs, etc. With the rise of the Jamstack, even the way to create a website completely changed over the past few years. In that context, a new kind of CMS appeared: the Headless CMS. The concept is very simple: it makes the content available to any platform, through an API. The entire CMS marketing is completely shifting to Headless, making it a booming market
In a world where companies want to keep control of their stack, avoid vendor lock-in, customize their CMS according to their needs, and connect it to any service, open-source is a requirement to be largely adopted by corporations and recommended by developers. Within 6 years
, Strapi became, by far, the leading open-source Headless CMS.
Strapi has been downloaded more than 5M times, reached 40k stars on GitHub
, 700 contributors, 250k lines of code, and 350 plugins. We raised a Seed round with Accel
and Index pre-empted our Series A
. Our team counts 50 amazing Strapiers fully distributed all over the world. Our revenue has been growing by 20% month over month in 2021. Our customers include IBM, Virgin Media, Toyota, Accenture, Delivery Hero, and hundreds of others.
🙏🏾 Why your role is important at Strapi
Our Sales team is driven by 3 principles which are "Learn, continuously", "Be grateful, unrelentingly", and "Share, a lot". You can find more details in this article. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew. We value being a great team, achieving the extraordinary, and making our customers successful.
- Sales Development Representatives are a critical step in the sales process. The mission of this role is to receive, respond to, and qualify the Inbound lead flow at Strapi. Our SDR team will be able to ensure the people interested in Strapi are responded to quickly and directed to the correct team to help them with their needs. This, in turn, should lead to increased conversions, meetings, and of course ARR.
- This role is Remote within North America.
📋 What will your job look like?
- Effectively execute outbound prospecting initiatives
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Meet or exceed Outbound SDR generated accepted meeting targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all prospects in your assigned territory
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Hubspot
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to develop targeted marketing tactics against your assigned target accounts
- Actively partners with the Sales Team to strategically prospect into Strapi’s Ideal Customer Profile.
💙 About you:
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Knowledge of business process, roles, and organizational structure
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- Passionate about being a part of Strapi’s journey
- Strong interest and willingness to learn and try new things
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, marketing and/or sales is a plus
- Globally we require excellent written and spoken English which is our company language
👾 Strapi benefits:
- Work from anywhere: we're a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You'll always be up to date: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: we offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists
- Emergency Days: 5 days a year for difficult and unexpected situations with no need to provide any proof of justification.
💥 Our Talent Acquisition process:
- This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- First video call with the Talent Acquisition Team
- Technical assessment
- Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- References check
- Values assessment
- Closing interview
- At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi's mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!
Want to learn more about us?