INGENIA | Talent Solutions has been retained to assist Logtrust USA on the search & selection of a Sales Director, based in Greater NYC.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING LOGTRUST
Logtrust (www.logtrust.com) is an exciting start up in the log management and analytics space. The company was established in Europe in 2011 by a group of professionals with over 15 years of experience in the sector with the objective to democratize real-time big data tools for companies of any size and sector, allowing them to maximize their business value via security intelligence, infrastructure, monitoring, compliance, customer behavior, analytics and business monitoring solutions.
What makes this opportunity at Logtrust worth looking at? You will...
... be on the ground floor in the US, with attractive territories and the opportunity to build your own franchise in short order
... represent a company that is establishing a new RoI model in the log analytics market, with modern, revolutionary architecture (25x performance at 20% the cost)
... have access to management or career advancement in 12-18 months
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Sales Director you will be responsible for achieving an annual revenue target in your territory, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing LogTrust in the market while maintaining a high level of satisfaction with our customers and partners. Going more granular, you will...
- Establish LogTrust in a new large sales territory, by
Professionally introduce and represent LogTrust to prospects, customers and partners
- Achieve the annual revenue target, by
Prospecting, qualifying and closing sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers
Maintaining every customer as a reference account
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on
This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Sales Management with next 18 months
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for exceptional sales hunters with an entrepreneurial spirit to be part of our new sales team in the Greater NYC area. Someone like you, passionate about innovative enterprise software, ready for the next step
- 5+ years of selling enterprise software or solutions to the enterprise or service providers
Track record of closing new enterprise or service providers accounts Consistent achievement of sales quota
- 3+ years of selling
Log Management & Analytics; or
Big Data Analytics; or
Security solutions; or
Business Intelligence solutions
- Distribution of SaaS
- Sales Management
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline
- Strategic Selling methodologies
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Capacity to present and communicate (written / verbal) with all levels of customer - Technical, Financial Executive
- Communicative – communicates openly with others; can maintain relationships, prefers working in a team
- Influencing - A natural leader with a forceful character, tough negotiator; can sell products or ideas to others
- Conscientious - follows rules set down for their work, honors any promises, deadline or commitments made; believes in ethics and values.
- Decisive & Action Oriented- Has a high level of energy and stamina; gets things done; makes rapid decisions even when short of information; enjoys risk and a fast pace of work in multiple projects
- Achievement-oriented - Being goal-orientated, highly motivated to achieve defined goals and targets, with a high ambition to succeed; thrives on competition
OTHER DESIRED TRAITS
- Seeking & Embracing Change - Seeks ways to challenge the status quo; willingness to embrace changes positively and openly
- Learning & Improving – Focus on learning new ways of working and improving approaches to meet goals. Learns from feedback and experience
- Collaborating with Others - Orientation towards collaborating effectively and consulting with others, harnessing the views of the wider team
- Ambition - balances great ambition and drive with a high level of integrity and honesty
- Start-up environment
- Be a good team mate, supporting your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success
- Highly accountable and self motivated
- Fun to be around!
This job has been filled or removed by Ingenia Talent Solutions.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Sales Director - Logtrust | Greater NYC job post.