At Big Health we’re creating the first generation of “digital medicine”. By automating evidence-based talking therapies we’re delivering behavioral medicine in a way that is as scalable and consistent as drugs. Our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health - without pills or potions.
We're building our sales team and we're looking for individuals who want the opportunity to lead and grow a sales team from the ground-up.
Role & responsibilities
- Own the sales process for your region: from initial prospecting to deal closing and hand off to the customer success team
- Manage your region's pipeline: account targeting, prioritization and forecasting
- Think strategically: design new sales approaches, tailor sales materials and provide feedback to the Product team
- Help build the team: as one of our first dedicated sales hires, you will have the opportunity to help scale and shape our rapidly growing sales team
- Based in San Francisco and willing to travel 50% of your time
- 5+ years of professional experience and at least 3 years experience selling complex solutions
- Able to run the entire sales process from prospecting to closing deals and have informed opinions on best practices and processes
- Experienced relationship manager and have the emotional intelligence and patience to navigate long, complex sales processes
- Team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and work together to help overcome challenges while keeping a positive mindset
Bonus if you have
- Prior experience at startup or high growth company
- An understanding of the healthcare industry
Life at Big Health
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input, even if you’re not the loudest voice in the room
- A clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More about Big Health
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, and Octopus Ventures.
- Working with many of the Fortune 500, including the most prominent technology firms, and leading healthcare institutions, Sleepio is already available to over a million people, all paid for by their employer.
- Partnerships with Oxford University, three leading health insurers, and multiple US universities and hospitals.
- Sleepio is recognized by Nature, Ranked, and The King’s Fund as the best evidenced App in its category.
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.